Expert Club Fitting and "Easy to Buy" Golf Club Purchasing Programs just got better.
Pine Meadow Golf Club is committed to provide you with the newest enhancements to our already excellent fitting program designed for players of all abilities. Our fitting programs are designed to help players take their game to the next level:
- The most current Titleist, Taylor Made, Callaway and Ping Fitting Systems are in place to provide for a diverse array of the newest irons, utility metals and fairway metals for the best set composition. This will allow golfers to test hundreds of interchangeable head and shaft combinations.
- Custom putter fitting services.
- We are continuing our popular Titleist wedge fitting program. We have more than 28 different wedge loft, bounce, and grind combinations to choose from. We will help you determine your angle of attack, shaft length and lie, and potential wedge set make up. Schedule a 30 minute wedge fitting and receive a Free wedge. Cost of wedge fitting is $150 and includes the wedge.
- We have also added a gapping program to help assess carry distances for your fairway metals, hybrids, irons and wedges. Cost for gapping is $50 for one half hour or $80 for one hour.
At Pine Meadow our goal is to make golf club selection and buying an easy one-stop hassle free experience. To accomplish this we pledge to do the following:
- To provide experienced and certified club fitting Staff that are available throughout the golf season
- To conduct all club fitting outdoors on one of the Top 50 Public Course Ranges in America
- (Golf Range Association of America), so you can experience realistic ball flight conditions
- To provide the necessary launch monitor technology to assure the proper club fit for your swing
- To provide you with a wide variety of the top golf club brands for you to evaluate
- To assure your club fitting considers your golf objectives, incuding the correct club head features, shaft, lie angle, style and type of ball you play
- To clearly explain our fitting recommendations and to never try to sell you something that is not correct for you
- And to assure that our golf club pricing is fair and competitive
Our Major Manufacturers:
Titleist, Ping, Taylor Made and Callaway
How easy is the ‘Easy to Buy” Golf Club Program?
Just four steps:
- Book your club fitting session by phone or in person and have you club fitting done by one of our fitting specialists
- There is a $100 per hour fitting charge that will be applied toward your club order.
- Compare products and prices. We’ll have pricing information on site for your review, and we guarantee pricing against Golf Galaxy, Dick's Sporting Goods, and the PGA Super Store.
- Place your order (We’ve added on-line ordering capabilities on weekends)
The process is just that simple.
Our Club Fitter is:
Tim Porter, Master Certified Club Fitter
Club Fitting Center: 847-388-6132
Club House: 847-566-4653