Ladies League Information
PINE MEADOW LADIES LEAGUE INFO
Pine Meadow: 847-566-4653
Dennis Johnsen: Club Manager/Head Golf Professional
Bob Henning: Dir. of Tournaments & Events
Debbie Hein: Merchandise Manager
Susan Webber: Chairman
Marilyn Parro: Treasurer
Gillian McLaughlin: Handicap Chairman
Red Tees 70.4/122
- Pine Meadow Ladies League is open to women with a current handicap index of 28 and below. Membership is limited to 48 players
- League dues are $35 per year, payable by cash or check. Checks are made payable to Pine Meadow Ladies League and should be given to Marilyn Parro
- Greens fee is $50, carts are $17 per player
- Each player must keep her handicap current andpost EVERY score
- A player must play 8 out of 12 weeks to keep in good standing
- Cancellation Policy: If you cannot play, you must notify Sue by Friday, before play. If you need to cancel later than that please call Sue, 847-724-5745. For a Monday morning cancellation, you MUST call the course. It will solely be the discretion of the board as to if you will be charged the $50 green fee.
- Pine Meadow No-Show policy: There will be a $50 charge for a no-show.
- Procedure for Rain Days: Call the course to see if it is open. If weather is questionable, you must come to the course. We will wait no longer than one hour to cancel play. Please note that it might be raining at your house and not at Pine Meadow. This has happened.
- Rules: USGA Rules of Golf will apply to our play. All members are expected to know and follow the rules. We will play USGA Stroke Play Rules. All putts must be holed out.
- Pace Of Play: You must stay within a 9-minute interval of the group in front of you. Play Ready Golf. Be prepared when it is your time to hit. Spend no longer than 5 minutes looking for lost balls. Record score on next tee.
- Scoring Weekly Matches:A total of 3 points is available each week. 1 point for the player that wins the most holes on the front and 1 point for the back. 1 point will be given to the winner of the match.
- Filling Out Cards and Posting Points: Each match must turn in one signed card, with first and last names, handicap and points of the match.
- Post your ADJUSTED score in the computer