Family Golf Nights
Sunday nights May 13 through September 16.
Starting with 5:00pm tee times.
$11 per person, includes a cart.
Tee times can be made starting on Monday for the upcoming weekend.
Featuring the Joe Jemsek "Family" Courses.
- The "Big Joe" Course is a 9 hole course that features 7 holes that are roughly 110 yards long and 2 short holes that are appoximately 70 yards long. Blue Tees
- The "Little Joe" Course is a 9 hole course that features 7 holes that are about 90 yards long and 2 short holes that are about 50 yards long. Gold Tees
FAMILY GOLF SCORECARD
Family Course Policies
- Family tee time for up to five family members.
- Family members can be parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and of course the kids.
- At least one family member has to be 12 or under.
- At least one family member has to be 21 or older.
- Everyone has to play from the Blue or Gold Family Tees.
- There is no competition, however if the kids play at least 4 holes, they earn a snack and a fountain drink.
- Proper etiquette and pace of play will be encouraged for all participants.
A great way for kids to learn the game and create family memories for years to come.
We do have a limited number of kids clubs that are available for use during Family Golf Night.
Call for tee times.