PGA JUNIOR GOLF CAMP
Session 1: June 18 - 21
Session 2: July 9 -12
- Action-packed mornings include 4 hours of hands-on instruction lead by Chrissy Lebietz and Dennis Johnsen.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills (full swing, short game, rules and etiquette) while keeping the experience fun and engaging (games and activities).
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child’s well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
Half Day Camps are designed to inspire new golfers and further the development of those playing at an intermediate level. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience and age in order to create a favorable learning environment. For three hours each day, campers learn and hone their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf’s fundamentals while having fun!
- Ages 9-13
- Monday – Thursday; 8:00 am – noon
- Golf Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
To Register for PGA Junior Camp, click here.